Textbook Information for Fall 2017 Classes at Rensselaer
Most all of the MATH-1010,1020,2010 sections will be using the following textbook: Calculus, Early Transcendentals, by Rogawski and Adams, third edition.
MATH-1010, Calculus I Students should access WebAssign directly through LMS. Check for an Email from Erin Lynch sent 8/30/2017 with instructions.
MATH-1020 and MATH-2010 Students Whose Professors Have Specified A Webassign Course should follow the instructions given by the Professor.
- MATH-1020 and MATH-2010 Students Whose Professors Have NOT Specified A Webassign Course may access the electronic
textbook through a generic Rensselaer course by following the instructions below:
- Go to
This Webassign Link
- Enter the following class key: rpi 4406 7104
- Submitting this key will show an instructor that is different from your Professor. All Rensselaer students are welcome to self-enroll in this WebAssign course.
- Students will need to create an account as prompted.
- The system will ask for an access code that may be purchased online or through the bookstore. Students who purchased the
hardcopy textbook package at the bookstore should also have an electronic access code.
- Once enrolled in the course, future logins can be done at the Main WebAssign Login Page (NOT FOR CALCULUS I)